Buyers and Sellers
I am so proud to be a Broker and Managing Partner with Higgins Group Real Estate! We are a Power-house boutique firm with all the flexibility of a small business, yet all of the marketing power of a faceless national brand. We also have a real focus on local real estate trends, current inventory and the latest marketing techniques. We believe in creating a unique marketing program for each of our valued listing clients.
The core of our marketing program is, of course, an internet strategy using all of the cutting edge technology that is constantly evolving in our digital world. The entire globe is within our reach because of the design of our web strategy. In fact, we have a technology team that is constantly searching the web for every possible advantage that we can bring to our clients. We also have relationships with the area’s best photographers, videographers and designers to help bring your house alive online and in print!
We do everything in our power to get our Sellers the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time.
Below is a brief summary of a sales transaction:
- Overview of the entire sales process (this is really helpful!)
- Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) to set price
- Go over Residential Property Condition Disclosure Report & Title X Lead-Based Paint Disclosure
- Advice on what repairs and improvements can help prepare your home for sale
- Marketing plan – digital, print& schedule for brokers and public open houses
- Pre-qualifying perspective buyers
- Accepted Offer – What to expect
- Inspections & Mortgage Contingency
- Contracts and Mortgage Commitment for Buyers
- Closing! Final walkthrough
Are you selling AND buying at the same time?! Don’t sweat it. All it takes is open communication, good timing and close attention to the important dates but I have brokered plenty of these slightly more complicated deals and they work out just fine.
Congratulations! You’ve made the decision to buy a new home! Now is the time to call your favorite Realtor and share your needs, wants and lifestyle preferences. Do you want a house or a condo? Do you have a desired neighborhood? A favorite school? Do you need to be close to the train or other transportation? Finding the right location is as important as finding the right house.
Once you find the home of your dreams, your REALTOR®
- Pre-approval – What can you afford?
- Automatic email updates on new listings and price changes
- Needs .vs wants
- Searching for and evaluating properties and neighborhoods
- Time frame – when do you have to close?
- Lending process – know the important dates
- Identify a property and review the value and offer price with your Realtor
- Submit an offer – Be sure to have an attorney at this point
- Contracts – Schedule home inspections, get your mortgage together, get a homeowners insurance policy
- Closing – Final walkthrough and signatures
COMPETITIVE MARKET ANALYSIS
To receive a free market analysis estimating your property’s value, just fill in the form below. We will analyze the data you provide and get back to you with comparable sale information for your neighborhood and a range of approximate values for your property. If you need a more precise valuation estimate, we will arrange to tour the property with you. All information you provide will be kept strictly confidential.